I love those people over at American Greatness.  They really know how to make my day.  Here’s the link to the new article.  I can’t imagine Trump will let something like this slip between his fingers.  Should be good.

Maybe Jeff Sessions Has Already Wrapped My Christmas Present

6 thoughts on “My New Post Over at American Greatness – Maybe Jeff Sessions Has Already Wrapped My Christmas Present

• December 16, 2017 at 11:01 am

Tom:
    That’s exciting stuff. My particular question is how will the President use this? I hope he strikes now while the iron is hot and fires Mueller and starts the investigation into Clinton and Obama. At this point I’d say, the best defense is a good offense.

• December 16, 2017 at 12:25 pm

I think the biggest question right now is: where the hell is Jeff Sessions? With these historic revelations circling the country of the total corruption of the most powerful and important of the Federal Agencies, no sign from Jeff, not a peep.

I’ve read in several unrelated spots recently of persistent rumors of far past normal levels of sealed Federal indictments that have been aggregating over the past month. Maybe Sessions is doing something after all, but under the radar. But, considering how compromised the DOJ is, I don’t know the probability of keeping something of that magnitude under wraps against an inevitable Dem preemptive attack triggered by leaks.

• December 16, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I have the same questions. But let’s assume that the President is a pretty sharp operator and there are wheels within wheels that we can’t even see. The deep state may not be this monolithic thing. I imagine if the full strength of the executive branch starts putting pressure on the right levers some of the weak links will break and some very amazing results can occur. That is my hope. Could i be wrong? Sure. But it’s Christmas time. I think Santa has a big present for us coming up.

• December 16, 2017 at 12:31 pm

What appears to be a certainty now is that elements of the top leadership of the FBI working in concert with their counterparts in the DOJ attempted to sabotage the candidacy of a major political party and after the election plotted to bring the POTUS down. AKA: Coup

• December 16, 2017 at 1:17 pm

My hope is that Trump has enough survival instinct to know he has to finish his enemies off while he’s still in control. It starts to sound like something out of the Julio-Claudian palace intrigues from ancient Rome.