The thirty degree mornings have relented. There is a break in the seemingly endless succession of torrential rain and wind storms. I have a non-work day where I can cut the grass and put the yard in post-winter order.So today may be a bit slow. What’s on tap and coming up soon:
- Photos from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Photo essay on the Sigma 150-600 Sports lens on the A7 III.
- Book Review on Robert Silverberg’s “Valentine Pontifex.”
- Book Review on “Kill Team (Galaxy’s Edge Book 3).”
- Book Review on “Who We Are and How We Got Here: Ancient DNA and the New Science of the Human Past.”
- Review of the Vanguard Alta GH-300T Grip Head for heavy lens shooting.
- Review of Deadpool 2.
- Review of Capture One 11 Photo Editing Software.
- President Trump’s summary firing of the intelligence agency conspirators. Wait I’m not supposed to write that. Let’s call that Trump Humor.
And some of these may not be in this order. I am human after all and sometimes the mood strikes me to switch stuff up. So stay tuned.