Hallelujah, the endless Chinese water torture is finally over and Mueller can go off to assume his new role as head of security in Hell.
I’ve summarized his points below.
1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.
2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election.
3. Mueller did not subpoena the president.
4. The president did not fire Mueller.
5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation.
So here’s the question I have, when will the rest of the rats be cleared out of the FBI and the rest of the DOJ? And when will Comey and McCabe be indicted?