Scenes From the Third Democrat Debate

Just for laughs I turned on the debate for about a half hour.  The free for all was shrieking about healthcare.  Every single one of the maniacs was jabbering about how his plan was better than their plans because their plans would leave millions dying from scurvy while his plan would guarantee eternal life and youth.  And most of them took the opportunity to kick poor old Creepy Joe in the in the family jewels for some especially awful shortcomings in his version of Medicare for all.  One especially bitter moment for Joe was when Yang called him out on some defect in his plan.  Joe answered that the defect didn’t exist but Yang countered that just minutes before Joe has sworn the opposite was true.  Poor Joe.  Somehow Obamacare wasn’t Barack’s fault but instead Joe’s.  Pretty remarkable.

The other section had to do with criminal justice.  Every candidate wanted to empty the prisons and use some kind of reparations bill to pay back criminals for being criminals.  The only criminals they didn’t like were white supremacists.  They apparently are the only real criminals in America.  And the reparations for African Americans cannot be big enough.  Apparently it will be an endless river of money that will never come close to solving the problem but it must be done anyway.  And the clowns all agreed that Donald Trump is indeed a white supremacist, racist, really, really bad guy.

At that point I thought I’d seen enough.  My only real hope is that all this is recorded for later use by the President’s re-election committee.  There were a thousand moments when any and all of those imbeciles made themselves transparently unfit to lead this country.  Their policies are impossible to implement from either a financial or a constitutional point of view and even if these policies could be enacted a majority of Americans will recognize them as at best unfair and at worst insane.

Think of it.  They want to empty the prisons.  What will that do to the ‘hood?  They want to provide universal healthcare.  Wasn’t that Obamacare?  Won’t this just be more degradation of the existing private system to spread the bad coverage that Obamacare already gave us?  And reparations.  We’re going to give trillions of dollars to one group of people, who for the last fifty years have been the recipients of affirmative action which allegedly isn’t enough, and we’ll obtain those trillions by taking them from people, most of whose ancestors weren’t even in America when slavery existed.  Would you vote for someone promising that?

I don’t know how many more debates there are but by the last one the candidates will be down to promising to burn the country to the ground just to make sure that everyone is absolutely equally miserable.  These folks are literally insane.  I’m guessing this should put an end to their 2020 hopes.  Either that or I’m crazy.

7 thoughts on “Scenes From the Third Democrat Debate

• September 13, 2019 at 10:31 am

“Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.”

• September 13, 2019 at 12:32 pm

I think I’ve fixed it for ST

• September 13, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Thank you. She will, be suppressed by Google, MSM, etc.

“It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
    – Joseph Goebbels, 1928 Nazi Party

• September 13, 2019 at 2:45 pm

But of course!

• September 13, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Reading your post here–and reading and hearing other things about the debates, like Robert Francis O’Rourke’s pledge to take away our guns–makes me wonder if some of the Dissident Right guys aren’t right, that some kind of secession or peaceful separation (not that the Left would allow it) is our best bet if one of these jokers I win. I shudder to contemplate such an outcome, and I do not want the country to split up–I love America!–but, by God, the Left seems determined to do that; at least, they seem determined to destroy us if we won’t conform. Just terrifying.

• September 13, 2019 at 10:47 pm

What I think the Dissident Right is correct about is that we have to stop being afraid of what the Left thinks of us. In the bad old days McCain or a Bush would say that compromising on gun control was the conservative thing to do and resisting would allow the Democrats to win elections.
      Now we know the correct answer is no. If you’re not for the Second Amendment you’re not going to get votes from the Right. No negotiating. No compromising to get half a loaf. Now I’m not too worried about the President talking about compromises, as long as he sticks with his script of talking about a crisis situation in one way and then backing away after a few days when people stop caring about the crisis. And if the pathetic Congress signs a bill I expect the President to veto it as too extreme. Of course if the President folds then the only chace is the Supreme Court to find it unconstitutional. That would mean that replacing Ginsburg becomes our ace in the hole on 2nd Amendment threats.