The Woke Army Better Hope Hand to Hand Combat Against Ivan Doesn’t Happen

A friend sent me this link.  It interlaces a Russian military recruitment ad with some of the US military’s pathetic diversity and inclusion mush.  It’s beyond embarrassing and is obviously intended to demoralize normal servicemen.  I have to hope that at some point this will lead to revolt.  It’s surreal.

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Neil M. Dunn
Neil M. Dunn
1 month ago

I always like to start my Sunday’s knowing that I am safe and protected from foreign attack unless my protector breaks a high heal.

TomD77
1 month ago

Equivalents have happened in the past. I’ve read that, on America’s entry into WWII, serious house cleaning to the command ranks had to occur. And any student of the Civil War knows how many Generals that Lincoln had to fire before getting anyone competent, especially considering all the best ones went with the Confederacy. The problem with today’s world is that everything may be over so fast as to preclude a weeding process.

Last edited 1 month ago by TomD77
War Pig
War Pig
1 month ago
Reply to  photog

I would have refused to wear heels on religious grounds, and thereby likely been barred from reenlistment as a result.

Deuteronomy 22:5

War Pig
War Pig
1 month ago
Reply to  TomD77

And Obama weeded out officers for political and social reasons. He promoted ass-kissers. Our military suffered as a result until Trump reversed the trend. Now I fear it is back. The left will not be happy until a major service is led by an avowed homosexual. I hope if it happens it is a butch lesbian instead of a limp-wristed homosexual man. She’d have more balls than he would.

All part of the plan to destroy the last bastion of true freedom on earth. What we need is a good, strong king.

Always The Optimist
Always The Optimist
1 month ago

We have better technology… for now. I’m sure we will be giving it away to the Chinese soon. The next World War will be between Russia and China, fighting for who gets to pick up the remains of the west when the Liberals are done. I’m hopeful Kamala will put us back on track when Sleepy Joe is removed by the 25th because he cannot remember who Kamala is.

Always The Optimist
Always The Optimist
1 month ago

From an anonymous source: The founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid, was asked about the future of his country, and he replied, “My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover…but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again.” Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was, “Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times.   Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times.    Many will not understand it, but you… Read more »

TomD77
1 month ago

Watching Tucker Carlson the other night where, in the opening monolog, he used the phrase “the lunatics now leading the country—-” 7-8 times in just a few minutes.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x