I was looking at the headlines today:
- Amid Crime Spike, Dems’ Future Rests on Eric Adams
- The Democrats Are Already Losing the Next Election
- ‘Not My Intent.’ Biden Walks Back Veto Remarks in Bid to Salvage Deal
- Biden’s Push for Equity in Govt Hits Legal & Political Roadblocks
- Biden Cap Gains Tax Hike Would Put US Rate Among Highest in World
- Poll: 80% See Border Disaster, Want Trump Closure Restored, Reject Teaching Critical Race Theory
- Crime is becoming one of America’s biggest political issues
- Portland Begs People to Come Back to the City After Months-Long Riots, Rising Crime
- Los Angeles Crime Wave Hits Wealthy Neighborhood in Deadly Shootout
- Sheriff in George Floyd Case Blows Up BLM and Leftists with the Truth About Minneapolis Crime
- Chicago’s crime epidemic is exploding as Biden focuses on gun control
Ah, music to my ears.
The Democrats dynamited their own cities and now they can’t understand why they’re in ruins. They told the white population that the only way to fix the racial divide is to indoctrinate their children with poisonous lies about how horrible their parents and ancestors are. And now they can’t understand why these parents are up in arms to stop this. They spent a year demonizing the police and celebrating the railroading of an officer for a murder he didn’t commit and they’re shocked, shocked that the cops are just going to stand back and watch the black underclass rob and beat their urban neighbors. They single out their pet minorities, blacks and LGBTQ weirdos, and lavish attention and special privileges on them and wonder why the rest of the country feels no allegiance to this pathetic regime. They locked up their populations for a year without any measurable savings in lives and now they don’t understand why people don’t trust the “science.” They turned their cities into prison camps with roving mobs burning and looting at will with no recourse to police and they wonder why no one is returning from the suburbs and beyond. And after all this they’re confused by the fact that their re-election prospects are dismal.
It’s impossible to say whether the stupid party will seize upon the perfect opportunity to tar the Democrats with all these disasters. But without a doubt America is not being led by Creepy Joe. The only way to describe the situation we are in is occupation. And that’s good enough for now. No one is talking about compromise, rapprochement, reconciliation or bipartisanship. Everyone is looking for push back and resistance. And I think the chief feeling I detect is anger. We want Creepy Joe to fail. Even if it means economic disaster and social upheaval we want the country to reject everything the Democrats do. We want the blue states to suffer the consequences of what they’ve brought on. I’d like to see New York and Chicago and Minneapolis and especially Portland reduced to a burned-out shell where all the normal people have fled and the street thugs are reduced to preying on each other for food.
All around I see anger and hatred at a country that has been betrayed. And right now, that’s good enough.