Do you remember when we were told that the only reason why homosexuals wanted civil unions was because otherwise, they would be denied visitation rights in the hospital? Compare that to the current LGBTQ agenda:
- Homosexual men must have the right to adopt male children.
- Homosexuals must be allowed in the military.
- Men who decide that they are actually women must be permitted to compete against women in women’s sports.
- Men who decide that they are actually women must be allowed in the girls’ bathroom.
- Men who decide that they are actually women must be called by whatever “pronouns” they designate for themselves under penalty of criminal law.
- Normal men must date men who decide that they are actually women and normal women must date women who decide they are actually men.
- There are more than two sexes.
- Biological sex is just a social construct.
- Wedding bakers and photographers and other merchants must provide their services to homosexuals regardless of whether they have religious objections to these relationships.
- The schools in this country must indoctrinate our children with the idea that these things are normal, sensible and good.
- Children who have been confused into thinking they are “transgender” must be allowed to decide for themselves that they will be treated with hormone therapy and amputations of their reproductive organs to somehow accommodate these delusions about their sexual identities.
And how about the feminist agenda? Remember when it was all about not discriminating against young women who just wanted to make their way in a “man’s world?” What does it look like now?
- The physical training requirements of the United States military forces have been severely downgraded to allow women to serve in combat roles. And even by these watered-down standards most of the female recruits are unqualified.
- Quotas are now mandatory in almost all sectors and organizations both private and government to require women well in excess of the number of qualified women for these jobs.
- The number of women in STEM fields has to be increased regardless of competency or even interest in the subject. If necessary “management” roles must be provided to allow women to share in the prestige of a skill set they do not possess.
And finally let’s look at that most endless source of grief. When the civil rights war “struggle” began Martin Luther King said he had a dream that one day his children would be judged on the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Well, where are we now?
- All things are judged by the color of skin. If your skin color is black then all things are done in your favor. If your skin color is white then you’re just plumb out of luck.
- If a black man commits a crime and the police catch him, they cannot use force to arrest him. He can punch, kick, stab or shoot them. If they even subdue him by grappling him to the ground then they will be blamed if he dies of a heart condition that he exacerbated by fighting with the police. In fact, they will be charged with his murder.
- If the government decides that black rioting and looting are needed to win an election or punish the white inhabitants of an area then no crimes that black people commit during this sanctioned rioting time will be pursued.
- If black people begin to victimize other ethnicities such as Asians, then these attacks will be declared the result of white supremacy and will necessitate further rioting and looting.
- People whose ancestors were slaves 150 years ago will be paid trillions of dollars by people whose ancestors weren’t even living in this country at the time.
- Having black people vote requires that not only in their communities but also all across the country voting cannot require any kind of standard identification documentation like a driver’s license or even a welfare benefits card. And in their communities no standards of accuracy can be maintained. If the vote count shows that 200% or even 500% of the number of registered voters voted then that is what happened.
So, these are the things that we are being told must be. What does all this mean for us? Well, think about what your response is when someone tells you that 1 + 1 = 3. First off, you know that you are dealing with either a liar or a madman. More likely you are dealing with a partnership of liars and madmen. But let’s go on.
In each of these cases government is interfering with the freedoms of Americans. In most cases it is the rights of free association. You are being told who you can and cannot hire or live with or associate with. In some cases, it is even worse. Selective enforcement of criminal law is being used as a form of domestic terrorism. And in the worst of the abuses a mental illness in children is being used as an excuse to allow them to mutilate themselves to satisfy other mentally ill individuals who need validation for their madness.
When I look at the LGBTQ and feminist dictates, I think of what steps I’d take to deal with these things. The first thing I’d do is protect my children from indoctrination in these lies and madness. Home schooling and religious schools would be the solution. As far as the discrimination against men, it would make you think about living in a country where these laws aren’t acceptable. Granted that is an extreme option but I think it should be considered. Another option is self-employment. So far, they haven’t mandated small businesses having to hire women. But give them time.
And finally think about the problems this makes between black people and everyone else. If blacks are now such a privileged class that they are allowed to commit property and violent crimes with impunity what would make you want to live anywhere near them at all? Even defending yourself from being assaulted or robbed by black criminals could mean prison for you. It’s obvious that any rational person, white, brown, yellow or red would make it his first concern to keep himself and his family as far away as possible from a black neighborhood, especially a poor black neighborhood.
And so, when you look at the entirety of current US policy as it concerns the liberal agenda on race and sex, I think you have to say that it creates a dysfunctional society that damages the lives of normal people and especially families to a very great extent. Even if you take into account the economic advantages of living in the richest country on the planet it seems to me that the social and even psychological damage all this does outweighs the advantages. If no hope exists to undo these crazy policies, then it seems to me that the best thing for normal people to do is get out.