David Livermore is a professor of medical microbiology at the University of East Anglia and in this essay he tries to use scientific logic to address the current COVID reality.
Here I paraphrase his arguments:
- Coronaviruses cannot be vaccinated against permanently.
- Because the vaccinated can catch COVID pretty soon the number of infected vaccinated patients will far exceed infected unvaccinated patients so pretending that the unvaccinated are some kind of problem is just stupid.
- COVID is never going away so pretending we’ll eliminate it is stupid.
- Locking down the population and masking up every time a new variant emerges is stupid.
- We’ll end up with COVID being the fifth common corona virus that gives us a cold every year or so. And like the flu old people will sometimes die of it.
Seems like an honest scientist. I’m sure he’ll be jailed for speaking the truth.