For folks out there who are interested in contributing some content and want to know what I think will work best for this site here are some of my thoughts and some information.
- First off it’s not a paid arrangement. Anything that is provided is for free. All I provide is a venue.
- I categorize all the content from each guest contributor separately. If for some reason you decide you’d like to remove all or some of your content from the site I will do so without hesitation. In fact, I’ll e-mail you the data for your own use gladly.
- Approving content is my job. It has to be something that fits the site. Politics from a non-leftist perspective, family friendly culture, Americana, history, religion, military stories, uncontroversial photography, science and technology, energy, hunting and fishing, guns, cars, human interest stories, life stories, movie reviews, tv reviews, music reviews, book reviews and even fiction writing if you have the knack would all be good. In terms of the politics I’m sort of a civic nationalist but dissidents are allowed to voice their opinions but must keep it in the range of polite discussion. Threats and disparagement of any groups you don’t like probably won’t be a good fit for the site.
- Send the content in an e-mail and I can then evaluate it and let you know what I think.
- I have been interested in getting some female contributors to write about child-raising, home schooling, cooking and other family subjects. So far no luck.
- I would prefer the posts to be between 500 and 2000 words. If it’s much less it might be better off as a comment to another post. If it’s much more I’d think about splitting it up.
So I’ll leave this up on the header for those interested. Thanks for your attention. If you need to ask any questions just send an e-mail to orionscoldfire at charter dot net