Election Day 20221 – Open Post – Leave Any Comments on the Elections Here

As much as elections have now become a sort of joke, I still didn’t want to miss any interesting goings on or thoughts.  So leave comments below and we can share the sad, comical or  ironic news or we can enjoy just plain schadenfreude depending on the outcomes and circumstances.

One thing for sure, if anyone listens to the network and cable coverage many false and stupid things will be heard.  But every once in a while something true sneaks through.  So pass along any items that strike you as interesting or entertaining.

9:18 PM Update

Youngkin (R) 1,249,276     54.5%
McAuliffe (D) 1,028,893     44.9%
Blanding (L) 15,175             0.7%

With 80% of the votes counted Youngkin should be a lock.  But who are we kidding?  This was exactly what went on in Pennsylvaina last year at this time   So let’s see what crap they pull later.

12:03 AM Update

The vote count has been held at 93% for about an hour so I guess that the fix will be in and we’ll have to wait until they can fabricate the requisite number of fake votes.  Interestingly, NJ has come out strong for the Republican governor candidate.  Can he overcome the fraud.  I’ll say unlikely.  Well I think I’ll call it.  When it comes to fake elections I find it unappealing to lose sleep.  So good night all.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
TomD
9 months ago

I was really invested in a significant repudiation of current Dimocrat policies. Looks like we got it.

Jason
Jason
9 months ago
Reply to  TomD

I did see an out of touch ABC News interview where the guest spoke about recent voting proving that Americans mostly want progressive ideas, so Youngkin must be winning only because he’s running on an anti-trump platform. Just how out of touch are these people?

McAuliffe cleary gave Youngkin an easy win when he told parents they had no say in their children’s education. And Youngkin, as he should have, rode the opposite stance to a win.

TomD
9 months ago
Reply to  Jason

So the reasoning goes:

Fact: Dimocrats are trashed in the Virginia elections.

Therefore: The public loves hardcore Dimocrat principles.

I like it!

But I wasn’t aware that Youngkin was running nationally and it looks as if the Dims were dealt significant reverses where ever they ran. But I’m sure a good progressive can explain that

Jason
Jason
9 months ago
Reply to  TomD

It truly makes no sense at all. Now AOC is even saying the same thing in interviews. A moderate platform just isn’t enough, these days, for a dim to get a win.

After displaying this kind of backward thinking, even with proof positive that they’re wrong smacking them in the face, it is no longer hard for me to think that they really do believe the crap that they spew! They’re not just liars, they’re GOOD liars, in that they actually convince themselves to believe the tripe spewing from their mouths.

Jason
Jason
9 months ago

Nice to see that VA chose the Republican. At least he’s saying the right things. Now let’s hope he follows through to keep parents involved in their children’s education…at least, those that want to be. But that is a different conversation. Then there is NJ… I feel like we will see a repeat of the 2020 general election. They’re setting it up as we speak with claims of 700K+ “early and mail-in ballots” still to tally. They’ve even already claimed they’re all from “Democrat-rich areas.” So of course it will make perfect sense when 100% of them are democrat votes.… Read more »

Jason
Jason
9 months ago
Reply to  photog

Agreed. And I’m more than cynical enough to say I won’t be holding my breath.

Jason
Jason
9 months ago
Reply to  photog

I’m seeing that 98% of NJ precincts have reported, but there are still approximately 700k votes to count. It must be the major metro areas that make up that remaining 2%?