Why Did COVID Happen?

Lately there have been all kinds of stories coming out about how COVID happened and even discussions about how to prevent another lab leak.  What hasn’t been explained is why it happened.  Maybe you’d say it’s because the United States was paying a Chinese virology lab to experiment with gain of function on bat corona viruses.  But I’d say why were they doing it?

I think the answer is that this is the American germ warfare program.  After the United States signed on the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) in 1975 we were supposedly out of the germ warfare business.  But the CIA doesn’t take no for an answer.  So instead of being in the business of making bio-weapons, instead we’re in the business of protecting against bioweapons!  And how do you do that?  Why by making bioweapons!

And just to make sure that the whole world can get in on the fun we farm out the tinkering with viruses and bacteria to fun new places like Wuhan, China and Kharkiv, Ukraine.  Places that are far from the prying eyes of regulators or responsible government oversight.

The way I figure it, the US government is in the germ warfare business and intends to stay at the forefront of it no matter what we think or even what happens.  If they were able to get past responsibility for the COVID outbreak then nothing short of a full-blown world-wide small pox epidemic is going to make a difference.  And even that will be blamed on Russia or an “act of God.”

When more details of the “warp speed” roll out of the mRNA “vaccines” become known I wonder if we’ll find that they were just another part of the biolabs program that we run.  If so, we’re not getting our money’s worth.  The auto-immune responses that are causing things like myocarditis are awful.  If this is the level of competency we can expect then we are probably doomed.

I guess my only question is what pathogen will they unleash on us next?  Neo-bubonic plague?  Hyper-transmissible ebola? Or something more fun like gorilla pox?

Whatever it turns out to be we’ll know that our tax dollars are hard at work keeping third world virologists gainfully employed and CIA spooks out of trouble.  After all, while their minding their gardens of deadly micro-organisms they’ll be too busy to spend time spying on American citizens.  They’ll have to leave that to the FBI, IRS, ATF and the rest of the busy civil servants that we pay so handsomely and who earn their daily bread by keeping us squirming under their thumbs.

But it does make you think.  Wouldn’t it be easier to just let the Chinese or the Russians or the North Koreans attempt to murder us on their own and let Pfizer start from scratch on the vaccines they’re going to kill us with too?  I don’t want to sound unpatriotic but the pretense that we’re not creating the bioweapons ourselves is a dreary exercise.

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
21 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
ArthurinCali
1 month ago

That is what always gets me about how our alphabet agencies and gov’t institution transgressions are explained away with lines like, ‘Oh yeah, the US Gov’t/ CIA/FBI/Military Scientists did stuff in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s that was bad, but they don’t do anything like that now.” It is entirely plausible that this virus was engineered and accidently was released. Or purposely. Will the full truth ever be revealed? Maybe. In 2130. Rest assured, it is not unpatriotic to question the motives and nefarious abilities of shadow organizations that operate within the regime apparatus. Love of countrymen and love of… Read more »

ArthurinCali
Reply to  photog

I imagine the opening scenes from Stephen King’s ‘The Stand.’ Protocols missed, failsafe errors, and one lone gate guard fleeing the research base. Voila, hello SuperFlu.

War Pig
War Pig
Reply to  ArthurinCali

When I retired I had to swear a blood oath not to reveal operational details, even to medical personnel or clergy, for 80 years. So I will be 114 before I can talk about them in detail. It took me almost 30 years to get the Department of Energy and the DoD to allow me to tell doctors that I was irradiated and how much, but all other details are classified such as where, when, one or multiple doses, specific kinds of radiation, etc. Drives the Dr’s crazy but that is tango sierra.

Roy
Roy
Reply to  War Pig

Blood oaths to man are not recognized by God. Tell the truth and be free

War Pig
War Pig
1 month ago

Actually, all US bioweapon defense research is supposed to happen in US secure labs, and the really hairy stuff is supposed to be contained on an island (there are more than gets in the press) with very strictly limited access (use of deadly force authorized level security). Think S4 or Area 51, except these guys are faster on the trigger. Imagine trying to walk up on the loading of nuclear weapons on a B-52 holding a protest sign and waving a hammer. Hope you have your life insurance paid up. Of course, allied nations do such research as well and… Read more »

ArthurinCali
Reply to  War Pig

I’m still waiting on the commercial that starts out, “If you were given a series of Anthrax vaccinations while in the military, you may be entitled to compensation.”

During my time in the service, you were supposed to be given 5 shots over a year or so in certain intervals. Luck me, they lost my shot record so I ended getting almost ten of them. I betting on the either of two outcomes; live to be 114 like War Pig, or develop ESP abilities like Johnny from the Dead Zone, but not live too long.

ArthurinCali
Reply to  photog

That’s true. The $20 bucks I’ll get from the future settlement might buy a Happy Meal at that point. I’m betting on family genetics to get me to at least 80. My parents are in their mid-80s, and most of my older relatives all lived past 90 with most functions intact. Funny story: My aunt passed away a few years ago at 93. (not the funny part) She had a life-long smoking habit of at least two packs a day until she quit around 70 years old when they raised the prices. We all lamented how her 50 year smoking… Read more »

Big Crow
Big Crow
Reply to  ArthurinCali

yep, my mom quit smoking cigars at 50, she’s 97 now and in better shape than me: she tolerated 4 covid shots and getting Covid despite all that. I got Covid from keeping her company as she is independent and lives alone. It was just a cold for me. Her sister is 102 and equally independent. She tells me I have years to live, I hope not.

Big Crow
Big Crow
Reply to  War Pig

Or at the biolab at the University in Boston, MA.

Last edited 1 month ago by Big Crow
Jane Mariano
Jane Mariano
1 month ago

Government all over is full of evil scumbags

Danimal28
Danimal28
1 month ago

Why do you think we are in Ukraine? The multiple bio-weapons research labs that Russia abandoned in the early 90’s…

Last edited 1 month ago by Danimal28
michael savell
michael savell
1 month ago

Why not just email SHI VENGLISH who was able to negate human protection against
animal sicknesses.No doubt there was an accident as well,she probably injected her “findings in to a lab rat or rabbit and someome got bitten.Isaw stretchers carrying one person out of the Wuhan lab,think it was a guy who worked there and had infected some people in the underground on his way in to work.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x