For the first half of my life I had hoped that eventually black Americans would become reconciled with their country and we would reach a point where we wouldn’t have the periodic race riots and looting/arson sprees that seem to be occurring more and more frequently.
I no longer believe that to be true. There will never be a time when a black underclass will not be ready, willing and able to erupt in a spasm of destructive rage that destroys everything in their reach and allows the race hustlers to extort more loot from the frightened people of this country. It’s as simple as that.
How we eventually end this stalemate where we have to interact in this horrific dysfunctional relationship is currently unknown to me. Maybe we split the country or maybe we figure out a way to end the black privilege that allows them to commit mayhem through some strict enforcement of the laws. That is a mystery to me.
So, if this insanity will continue into the foreseeable future, then the most important thing for me to figure out is how to avoid being where the rioters are going to be. By extension I want to make sure none of the people I care about are anywhere near the rioters either.
So, what should I do? Here’s my checklist:
- Live far away from large cities. And it doesn’t matter whether it’s a city in Oklahoma or in New York. Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, Kansas City? Of course. But even Salt Lake City or Boise probably have their slums where the denizens are smoldering over some perceived slight that they imagine white people have inflicted on them. Give all these cities a wide berth.
- Don’t live in blue or purple states. Because in these states, even if you’re far from the slums, the government will allow the rioters to come to your town to destroy your way of life. Look at Minnesota. The governor there wouldn’t even stop the rioters from hopping into cars and going out to the suburbs to terrorize the people out there. The government in these states seem to take pride in punishing the non-black citizens by allowing them to be harassed.
- Don’t send your kids to the public schools. Don’t let the state propagandize them and torture them into thinking they’re the problem. Allowing this to happen is like crippling them.
- Tell your children the real truth about how the system is rigged in this country and how they can avoid being victimized by the next round of rampages. Explain to them that the Democrat party gins up this outrage every election cycle to ensure a good crop of black votes. Let them know that there are many people who buy into this white self-hatred but they themselves don’t have to.
- Find like minded people to associate with and avoid as much as possible the company of the anti-white individuals. Make a point of doing business with folks that you know are like-minded. And in addition to patronizing tradesmen like plumbers and electricians, which is a no-brainer, look at retailers. I’d pay a hefty premium to give my business to someone I like rather than give Jeff Bezos the money.
- If you’re religious find a church where the pastor doesn’t spend his time preaching the gospel of social justice according to Saint Al Sharpton. You’re better off starting your own church rather than let your children be indoctrinated in self-hatred by some atheist clergyman who wants to atone for some ancestor who owned a slave or something.
Our elites have adopted the Black Lives Matter agenda. More precisely they’ve decided to impose it on their serfs, namely us. They themselves will just continue living in their gated communities with their private security out of reach of the arson, looting and mayhem that they’ve reserved for us. They have adopted the Black Lives Matter mantra. And that mantra says, “Only Black Lives Matter.” If you say blue lives matter or white lives matter or even all lives matter, you will be denounced as a racist. So, don’t be foolish enough to think that any of this has anything at all to do with equal treatment. That is the last thing they want. What they want is immunity from the law. In fact, they want their own law. And rest assured under that law everything you have won’t be enough to provide reparations for whatever alleged sins your ancestors committed against their ancestors. And that is assuming that your ancestors were even in the country before 1865 which mine were not.
The lives that matter to me are those of me and mine and my friends. They can be white, orange or purple but to me they are the ones that matter. The lives that don’t matter to me are Anti-White lives. Let the antifa and BLM thugs burning down the country worry about their own lives. White or black, I no longer consider them countrymen. They are my enemy. Their lives matter to me not at all. As far as I’m concerned, they can go to hell.