Indulge me today in a little game. I know that anything could happen after November 3rd up to and including the apocalypse. But just for the sake of this post let’s assume that when the dust clears President Trump is clearly the winner of the election and the Republicans squeak out a win in the Senate and the House. What would be my wish list for the coming four years of the second Trump administration. Granted that this is the rosiest of scenarios but it is far from unlikely. So, grant me the premise.
- First and foremost, give Barr an ultimatum to either produce the reports of the investigations or resign. Either his staff has found crime committed by the Obama holdovers in the FBI and elsewhere or he has an explanation that covers all the outrages we have seen perpetrated over the last five years. And regardless of whether Barr is the Attorney General or not it must be a priority to clear all the anti-Trump personnel out of the Justice Department. Even if that depopulates the department it would be the smartest thing to do. Reforming the FBI is an extremely important goal. Defanging that agency would benefit everyone. It is a weapon that can be brought to bear against any innocent American whenever political expediency calls for it.
- Another priority is to punish those states that allowed Antifa and BLM to terrorize their citizens. What I would envision would be the feds initiating civil and criminal actions against the governors and mayors who were complicit in the protracted unrest that engulfed the lives of their citizens. Testimony by all the individuals that feel they were harrowed and their lives disrupted and especially those that were assaulted or whose businesses were destroyed. These are Americans who were treated like targets of a pogrom. They were singled out based on the color of their skin. The President should make it a point of pride to get them justice. Those governors and mayors should be hounded out of office and prosecuted.
- The President and Congress need to fully fund and swiftly build the Southern Wall. It is important and it is also a morale builder. It shows the country that the government is taking their wishes seriously. It’s what got President Trump elected in the first place. It should not be forgotten.
- The President needs to continue to appointing federal judges to all the circuit courts in the country as quickly as the openings occur. The power that a corrupt judiciary is able to wield is apparent from the outrageous actions of the federal judges who have hampered the President throughout his first term. Eliminating the progressive majorities in the 9th Circuit Court and other progressive strongholds should be a priority for Republican presidents whenever the Senate is in their control.
- The President needs to install an Attorney General who will employ the RICO statute to defund, prosecute and imprison the leadership and all guilty members of Antifa and BLM. The RICO laws were put in place to demolish the mafia. Antifa and BLM are criminal organizations that have done incalculable harm in this country. They need to be crushed.
- The President needs to punish China for COVID and he needs to end the special relationship that has allowed China to monopolize American commerce for decades. China is at best an adversary. In a lot of ways, it is our mortal enemy. It needs to be treated as such. And any American citizens or corporate entities that conspire with China to our detriment need to be severely punished.
- And finally, I want him to fire Anthony Fauci. That dope has botched this COVID thing like no one could imagine. I wouldn’t trust him to run a CVS Drug Store never mind the nation’s health. He really is a dope.
Well that’s enough for this Christmas. Of course, my first present has to happen way in advance of Christmas just to make the other presents possible. I want a resounding election victory for the President. So if that isn’t too much to ask, let’s start there.