Looking at the opinion articles from the Left, the first thought I have is one I’ve thought before. Juan Williams must be the stupidest human being on this green earth. But then I get to the second article and suddenly a new champion emerges. And so it goes. The content of these “opinions” is just blatant partisanship and hatred of America that wouldn’t pass any test for objectivity.
But after I get over the outrage I feel over the ingratitude these dimwits feel toward the country that made them citizens of the first world, I think my next emotion is gratitude for the clarity they have provided. Up until the Obama years we could imagine that we were all patriotic citizens of the greatest country on earth. Up until the Trump years we could pretend that the Democrats were invested in seeing this country prosper. Now we know that fully 40% of the citizens of this country want to destroy it. Another 20% are too stupid to see that the Democrats are trying to do exactly that. That leaves about 40% who are actual Americans.
The question in my mind is how to bring that 40% together in a way that benefits us and harms the other 60%. And I think both sides of that proposition are important.
On the positive side we need to protect our people from the madness being unleashed all around us. We need to build schools that talk about the two countries that exist within the fifty states. It isn’t enough to use the old patriotic boilerplate to teach American history and civics. It is critically important to tell the whole tale of how Alinskyite tactics were used to capture the schools and colleges and then everything else. We have to warn the young people about what they will find in the real world and what they’ll have to do to protect themselves and eventually their own children from the poison. We’ll need to describe how the Supreme Court stripped away our rights and invented corrupt new ones like affirmative action. So, somebody has to write those text books and someone has to find teach this material.
We’ll need to identify each other and support each other commercially and socially. We’ll need our own social media networks and we’ll need our own clubs and other organizations. Setting up a network that encompasses that 40% and provides actual benefits for the membership will be difficult. It’s never been done before. Up until now we thought America was one country so one set of schools and one set of fraternal organizations seemed adequate. But it’s vitally important that organizing these things begins.
On the negative side we need to make sure that the 60% gets to reap the whirlwind that they’ve sown. Every city they’ve destroyed should be their responsibility. Let them find a way to pay for the services that won’t have the middle class to pay for. After a million affluent people leave New York City the remainder will not be able to pay for running the transit system and the schools and the garbage pickup and the road and bridge repair. New York State will end up paying the tab but they don’t have the resources. And you and I shouldn’t pay it either. And that goes for Los Angeles and Minneapolis and Chicago and Detroit and Portland and Atlanta and St Louis. Sure, Atlanta and St. Louis are in red states and their state governments should use the bankruptcy of those cities to rein in the Democrat politics. Putting the cities into receivership will allow the state to dictate the policies the police practice to end the crime spree going on. And they can clean up the election fraud. It’s time the cities are forced to run honestly.
So, I’m grateful that the Left are no longer my problem. Now I’m waiting for the Right to step up and begin to organize and manage the new nation that they represent. That is my Fourth of July wish.